Saturday, December 5, 2009

Guess what we awoke to this morning.......

snow, big, fluffy flakes that started while we were still sleeping. They are predicting 5-8 inches, I think we'll easily make that. It's so beautiful and quiet.



Caleb was just mesmerized by the snow, and quite excited when he learned that you get to go out and play in it.

Hannah and Caleb made some waffles mix, I made up some blueberry syrup and everybody ate up before heading outside.


Maybe I'll even get two post in today and show you some fun snow playing pictures.

1 comment:

*m* said...

Hi Roomie! Sounds like the snow is heading our way later today! Haven't read your blog for a while -- had some computer probs and lost my "favorites" list -- but finally found you again. Have fun in the snow...and remember, the Heels are on at 12:30. ;-) Keep posting these great stories and pix. Love seeing your kids. Get them to take some pix of you and Ken too!