Since many of you won't see our house at Christmas, here our some of our decorations. I finally made a new wreath this year. The old wreath, which I had also made, needed to be retired.

Greenery,bows and lights on the stair railings. Though I didn't finish making enough bows for this year, I'll have to finish the rest before next Christmas comes around.

Our advent calender, a gift from a dear friend, and a favorite part of Christmas. Mary and Joseph make their way toward Bethlehem, we also get to add shepherds, angels, wise men and of course baby Jesus.

The nativity was put up on a bookshelf this year. For the safety of both the nativity figures and two cute boys.

The tree, full of an assortment of ornaments, hardly any matching ones, but ones with stories about places we've been, things we love and the kids ornaments that they get each year, that remind them of things they loved years past.

Stockings hung by the chimney with some care.

We also enjoy getting out our Christmas books and having them in baskets around the family room. Of course there is Christmas music and the fun of finding new cds for the holiday. Two of my new favorites......


Can you tell that I love this time of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment