The boys and I just enjoyed a beautiful day while the girls rode. What's not to like ~ horses, dogs, cats and wonderful scenery and sunshine. And if you're a boy they also have lots of dirt, grass and hills to roll down.
Watching their sisters ride around.

Playing with the dog, Neptune. This was so funny because Aaron was trying to hug Neptune, but I was sure that wasn't going to happen. What do I know?
Some short video of the girls riding.
1 comment:
Ah, that looks like so much fun!
A few years ago, that was me riding while Josiah and David stood outside the fence watching...until they got bored and started playing with the dog and kicking a ball around. :)
I'm so glad you have this blog so I can still peek into your life, even if I don't get to see you in person!
Post a Comment