I am, as usual, behind in posting. Though I won't be able to completely catch up, there were some pictures that just couldn't be left out.
Some moments with Caleb, he keeps up laughing, both with his actions, his expressions and the things he says. He is a tool, construction worker guy through and through. The fact that we have a house being built next door, is a constant source of excitement and entertainment for him.
Having some fun while we're doing school ~ painting with vehicles and building tall towers.
He loved the snow. I was a little surprised because we gots lots of it and it was almost as tall as he was. He played outside until he was too tired to do anymore.
He was introduced to M&Ms as part of potty training rewards. He loved them and they were a successful motivation. He was thrilled one day to find that I had spilled them all over the pantry floor, and gladly helped me pick them up. We've been finding them ever since as they were on the top shelf, out of reach of little people and managed to fall into all kinds of nooks and containers.
No comments:
Post a Comment