It was perfect, Aaron loves balloons, as I'm sure I've mentioned before, but especially helium balloons, the possibilites of fun are endless. And now he could have them on a regular basis, until the tank ran out.
I think I made a good choice..........
He also enjoyed a t-ball and bat set and we all enjoyed the rocket balloons.
Caleb also celebrated turning the big "2". He is crazy about trucks so it was fun to see him be delighted in his gifts.
He loves to eat outside on the deck, so we had dinner and cake out there. He loves sweets and so was delighted when he realized that the cake was for him, he wasn't sure about the rest of us eating it, but ended up being willing to share.
We had fun celebrating our boys. They are both uniquely wonderful and keep us laughing, loved, busy and well entertained. It is fun to see them together and how much they enjoy each other.
1 comment:
So sweet! Happy, Happy Birthdays!
Post a Comment