Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb!!

Hard to believe that one year ago I was calling Ken on the phone at 1am (me in NC and he in VA) saying " think you need to come home". His response "are you sure?"

My dear friend, Leslie, took me to the hospital a few hours later. Ken arrived in time to welcome his newest son. Of course, lots happend in between

Here we are shortly after his arrival.

Already a year later, hard to imagine. It's been a busy year.

Caleb wakes up happy and ready to go each morning. His hair is hilarious and always looks crazy in the morning.

Here's a look at how he spent his First Birthday!

My first gift was this ride on zebra. I really liked it, it bounces, goes around and plays music. My brother Aaron also really liked it.

I had a puppy party. I just love dogs, both the real and the stuffed. I was very excited about this big puppy balloon. Well the balloons in general were really fun.

I wasn't sure about all this gift unwrapping, but once I figured it out, it was really fun. Who can resist paper. I really liked the bows, pretty tasty. Though everyone else wanted me to get what was under the bows and paper.



I love gadgets ~ phones, remotes, keys, tools. My sisters gave me some gadgets of my own. I also got some other fun things to play with. My brother liked helping me check everything out.






I discovered that cake is really yummy and very messy. But chocolate .....yummmm!










What a fun and exciting day. I'm tired. So the day is done and now I'm One!



1 comment:

Peaches said...

We just love your pictures(especially of the fam) and posts! You all find some amazing things to do in your neck of the woods! Caleb is so cute - can't wait to meet him. S&N